Treat yourself to,
Skye one seven's # 1 Product...
Afford yourself the Premier property in the building.
UNDER CONSTRUCTION :
‘'SKYE ONE SEVEN' exclusively finished by VERSACE -
Everything that is Desirable and nothing that is not!
the finest in classic Culture and Couture.
Finally a Perth developer has invested in the finest of lifestyle and design and placed it all in a location that will prove elevated in every way including; building position, balcony outlook and market stature.
From the first entry to an iconic building façade and spectacular common entrance to the ‘end of day’s balcony gaze’ across inspiring, panoramic (River, City & Hills) views, of one of the most picturesque capital cities in the world.
SKYE ONE SEVEN on Wickham Street, East Perth, promises to provide serenity, strength of character and security of mind;
‘Everything Desirable and nothing that is not!’
Features will include but not be limited to;
• Versace designed and specified Wall & Floor Tiling with Italian Porcelain tiles
• Suspended, Skim coated Ceilings
• High (2.65M) ceilings
• Quality plush pile carpeted living areas
• Designer lever handles and sliding mirror door-ed robes
• Reconstituted Stone bench tops and soft closing drawers
• European (Miele) Kitchen appliances
• Gloss vinyl Kitchen finishes
• Reverse Cycle Air Con
• Keyless Entry to apartments
• 5 star energy efficiency and safety ratings complex wide
Now well under construction and due to complete by early 2019,
the development team have a focused commitment to producing a product that will uphold a legacy of excellence and continue the conversation regarding what can still be done to make, ‘Boutique apartment living’ a unique, memorable and lasting experience.
With one Penthouse already sold, only two options are still available.
Be quick to secure this ‘high watermark’ Boutique Luxury Lifestyle apartment offering.
now only at ‘SKYE ONE SEVEN’
Call Julian : 0419936202 or Michael : 0413777768 Or
From ‘Verse property’- proud to present ‘Versace quality’ at ‘SKYE ONE SEVEN’ ….