1st Home Buyers / Developers / Land bank investors
Priced neatly "under the median price" for this area,
18 Reen street, actually does "tick every box" as they say!
* Elevated, good sized (649 Sqm) level duplex potential (R30) site with wide frontage.
* Well presented, generously sized, 3 bedroom home.
* Centrally located 8.3km from Perth CBD and walking distance to several schools, Curtin
University/Technology park, all amenities and transport.
There is little to do other than move in and let this comfortable house and versatile block of land look after you.
18 Reen street is an ideal property for buyers looking to renovate/extend, rent out or hold with an aim to redevelop in the future.
* Zoned R30 duplex block
* 649m2 block
* Jarrah Wood floorboards
* Good sized lounge
* Double brick construction on limestone block footings
* Workshop at the back yard with side access
* Three generously sized bedrooms.
* Multiple parking options
* Backyard patio
Walking Distance to Curtin University
< 500 m to x 2 sets of local shops
2.5 km from East Victoria Park Cafe Strip
1.5 km to the Canning River/Shelley
6.5 Km to the Swan River,
7 km to the Crown Casino,
8 km to the new Optus Stadium,
12.9 km Perth Airport
5.1 km Carousel shopping centre.
Call Julian LEACH for information/inspection 0419936202