Tucked away like a well kept secret, this two storey townhouse is ready for it's new owner to claim it as their very own.
With a fresh new look courtesy of a fantastic " inside job ", almost everything is new and finished to a high standard. So it won't be a surprise if this property is secured by one of the first buyers to view it !
Jam packed with all the goodies, it also comes with generous living spaces, including the open plan family & dining which overlooks the stunning kitchen zone. Upstairs offers the bedrooms , which easily cater for double beds and built in robes.
Strategically positioned, providing convenient access to all the favourite destinations such as Bentley & Waterford Plaza, Curtin University, Victoria Park cafe/ restaurant precinct, this could very well suit an owner/occupier or investor !
Some of wonderful features that make this property a must buy include:
* Spacious bedrooms, each with built in robes
* Open plan design with great connectivity between kitchen, dining and family area
* Freshly painted throughout with neutral theme
* New carpets and timber flooring throughout - warm and earthy tones
* Stainless steel cooking appliances- Westinghouse & Omega
* Climate controlled, reverse cycle air-conditioning
* Security alarm system
Council Rates: $1,612.25 per annum
Water Rate: $1,239.87 per annum
Strata Rates: $316.25 per quarter
For more information or to arrange a preferred inspection time, please call Steve Erceg and Trent Garrett on 0431 777 100.